Sunday, January 23, 2011

Superhero Theater Posters

Here are the entries received for the Superhero Theater Poster theme!



Whitney Hubbard



Kyle Frink



Seni Oyewole
I chose Clint and Anne because I thought they would've been able to pull it off. This would've been late '50s because of how popular science fiction films were around those times.



Warren Newsom
Empire Studios presents the most ridiculously fantastic movie of 1948, Vincent Minelli’s “Breakfast with Mephisto.” It’s the tale of a handsome, young costumed vigilante (as played by the most athletic actor of his era – Gene Kelly) and his beautiful wife (the breathtaking Rita Hayworth), and the terrible deal they get from – er… the terrible deal they make with the Devil (as embodied by the unimaginable Joe Quesada).



You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll wonder the hell why!




Jeremy Todd


The next theme (which might be a surprise event...) will be posted soon! Sorry for the lag in posts, school starting up again and break and finals really put us behind. We're doing our best to stay on top of things! See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I was really ready to make a Paul Newman Green Lantern film, but I ran out of time!
    I already had the costume design but I never got around to the poster.
    Anyways great entries, really like Dare Devil and Charlie Chaplin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to submit it late! I'll add it to this entry if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finished this a few days late, but here's the entry I came up with.

    http://www.theolddrawingbored.com/?p=145

    ReplyDelete